The flow of information between lenders and asset managers is one that has historically relied on manual and often cumbersome communication.
Currently court orders are faxed or emailed to the contractor or the asset manager and this process does little to mitigate for the significant difference between gross and net instructions i.e. ones that are actually enforced.
AMS : Asset Manager links lenders directly with their contractors and asset managers and is sophisticated enough to only transmit court orders that are enforced which removes unnecessary work on instructions that do not need to be processed.
- Lender-controlled allocation process to contractor and asset manager based on your rules
- Allocation can be performance based
- Data security as all data is encrypted before transmission
- No double keying as data is self populated into the asset managers' workflow systems
- Diary system to enable the asset managers and contractors to view expected pipeline
- Only taken cases are populated into the asset managers' workflow platforms
- Bespoke process for abandonments and voluntaries
- Real time automatic updates as case progresses
- Online independent & aggregated MI
- Full audit trail
- Performance reporting against lenders KPIs
Clients & Integration Partners
What our clients say...
"The seamless flow of information via the Arrears Management System is fast becoming the industry standard with lenders, litigation solicitors and asset managers all benefiting from an enhanced process. Receiving instructions using The Charlbury Group system will save us time, effort and money and will allow us to work even more efficiently and effectively with existing and new clients." Simon Matthews, managing director at AMG said:
"Thanks to the existing integrations that TCG have in the market means that one connection to them opens multiple channels of data distribution. Additionally, it means for our new clients and partners that almost all the integration work has already been completed. This saves us time, effort and money and allows us to work more efficiently and effectively with existing and new clients."
Fees and Charges
- No set up fees or on-going development fees for anyone
- Limited IT / no IT work required as we have built the pipe work and many of the direct connections already
- Asset Managers pay TCG £15.00 plus VAT for all possession taken cases
- Lenders pay TCG £5.00 plus VAT for any cases that cancel after the Asset Manager is instructed