AMS : Litigation provides the technology to connect Litigation Solicitors seamlessly to other parties in the arrears and repossession process. Managed via a complex engine, we build and maintain data interfaces between instructing sources such as Mortgage Lenders to their preferred Litigation Solicitors.
Our system ensures that there is an auditable process which is highly transparent.
Litigation Solicitors benefit from a more streamlined system and for Lenders there is a higher level of auditable data going up and down the chain which can all be viewed and reviewed from one place.
- Lender-controlled allocation process based on your rules
- AMS: Litigation can work with any type of data feed from Lenders
- Data security as all data is encrypted before transmission
- No double keying as data is self populated into the solicitors' workflow systems
- Automatic instruction receipt confirmation from solicitor
- Full audit trail
- Real time automatic updates as case progresses
- Online independent & aggregated MI
- Performance MI can be used to drive future instruction allocations
Clients & Integration Partners
What our clients say...
"With everyone connected via AMS it means that efficiencies in data transfer can be obtained without any expensive or time-consuming changes to individual computer systems. AMS simply creates an easier way to do business." Graham Richardson, Head of Eversheds' Legal systems group said:
"Connectivity is set to be the buzz word in the arrears and repossession process and The Charlbury Group is leading the way with their Arrears Management System."
Fees and Charges
- No set up fees or on-going development fees for anyone
- Limited IT / no IT work required as we have built the pipe work and many of the direct connections already
- Litigation Solicitors pay TCG £5.00 plus VAT per instruction